Does Your Audience Know You?
Do your subscribers and readers KNOW you?
It’s an important question. People buy from those they know, like, and trust? Are you hiding behind a website or are sharing a little bit of who you are with your audience?
For example, does your audience know if you have children or pets? Do they know what you like to do? Do they know anything about you other than you teach ______ and sell _____ online? I’ve had several discussions with my clients about how important this is long-term to your business. Here’s a short video on the subject:
Here are a few ideas to share a little of yourself with your audience:
1. Write a post or an email about something that makes you angry.
2. Tell a story that involves your spouse, child, or pet.
3. Toss in a little story or even a mention about how where you live relates to your business.
4. Mention a movie reference that illustrates a point you want to make.
5. Shoot a video or even a photo of you, your family, or you doing a hobby (even if it’s unrelated to your main subject).
- Santa Claus is Making a List Online
- Keep Moving Forward
- I am Not Ashamed of the Gospel
- 10 Design Conversion Tips
- Royalty Free Photos and Videos