How to Have Fun At Work
Do you have fun at work?
If not, you must not be doing it right!
Glenn Livingston recently posted to his blog about why he felt the Work/Play attitude was a wrong way to look at things.
Of course I agree. I have a LOT of fun in my business, but I also had a few disagreements with his original post. So we emailed back and forth for several days about them.
We decided to get on the phone with each other and discuss what we felt the work/life balance meant to each of us….to you.
Would you like to…
- Have more fun while working
- Discover several fun and easy brainstorming exercises
- Find a few new techniques for improving your website conversions
- Learn how your personality affects your online business style
- Improve your business while enjoying your life.
If so, this 48 minute mp3 audio is exactly what you’re looking for. And it’s FREE.
We mention our sites in the audio, but don’t do any direct promotions. It’s simply here to help you have more fun at work.
Please note there is a clicking sound at the very beginning. That goes away pretty quickly (in about 20 to 25 seconds)…and we really start digging into the material after a few minutes.
Click the little play button below to play the audio or right click below and choose “Save Target As’ or “Save File As” depending on your browser.Terry-Glenn-Work-Play.mp3
You’ll notice that both click and I were having fun while doing the audio. It’s a very free form discussion.
Here are a few of the resources we talked about on the audio.Related Entries:
- Search Engine Optimization Made Easy
- 5R Research and Conversion
- 68 More Available Plus Gift
- Online Video Studio
- Jimmy Brown Gives Free Reports