Work Less, Earn More
Just got my copy of Canadian Business Magazine a few days ago. No…I’m not a subscriber as I live in Indiana, not Canada. This was one of my complimentary copies as I was a major source for one of their main articles this month, “Work Less, Earn More” by Erin Pooley.
One of the most important statements they quoted from me is, “You’re paid for the value you create, not the hours you work.” Find ways to create more value in less time and your profits will increase. So often we’re totally unfocused during our work hours. For example, how often have you found yourself losing 20 minutes of the day…
- Checking your email several times. Check it once when you’re done for the day…and possibly once early in the day. Always schedule when you check email. Never just randomly do it all the time.
- Surfing the web. You begin looking for something online and you waste 20 minutes…or even an hour needlessly surfing the web. Use Google Alerts to notify you about whatever keywords you’re researching or keeping track on.
- Talking on the phone to an associate or even a customer. Quit “shooting the breeze” and get down to business. Make a couple of quick notes before you ever pick up the telephone. Decide exactly what needs to be accomplished as quickly as possible.
These are just a few of the ways we waste our time.
My wife and I sat down and recorded a 50 minute discussion about 7 ways any business owner can earn more while working less. Improve your results. Eliminate distractions. Make more money. It’s simple and easy to use. It’s been turned into a CD, and is available now for only $10…with the price going up to $29.95 on Monday.
No big hyped sales letter…or wild pitches. You either want to make more money in less time or you don’t.
You can pick up this CD for only $10 till Monday the 26th. After that…it will be at its normal price of $29.95.
Start earning more while working less.
By the way, this publicity only required a 20 minute interview…has resulted in quite a few potential coaching clients calling…and I didn’t even send out a press release of any type. They contacted me directly. I’ll let you in on the secret in a future posting…Related Entries:
- How Much Do You Earn Per Hour?
- Quit Working So Hard
- 80/20 Rule In Time Management
- Earn More by Working Less
- 7 Practical Ways to Earn More By Working Less